Prendergast CP School strives to be fully inclusive of learners, regardless of their individual needs as individuals and as learners.
Your child's class teacher will be in the best position to support individual needs. However, should you need further support, advice, or to access specialist advice and provision, contact Mr Voros, who is the school's ALNCo (Additional Learning Needs Co-ordinator)
On a Thursday, you can access an ALN Drop-In clinic at the school. An appointment is not required and you can, literally, drop in! However, if you require information that is specific to a condition or to your own child, you may wish to ring the reception and let Mr Voros know in advance, so that the information you require is to hand.
As part of our inclusive school, we offer a variety of support mechanisms within the school and with external agencies:
· Access to Dyslexia Screening tools and support
· Referral on to school provision such as ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support Assistant), Behaviour Support or Nurture Provision.
· Support from the Pembrokeshire County Council Inclusion Service
· We are an ASC-aware school.
· We have access to a variety of assessments to support learners such as SNAP and Talkabout.
Please do contact us if you require any further information.